- Spring Yoga Retreat with Clare Dobson and Clive Fogelman: 16th – 23rd May 2015
- Join me, and fellow teacher Clive Fogelman, for a very special 7-night retreat in the beautiful Pugliese countryside of southern Italy. The retreat will be held at the stunning Masseria della Zingara, a charming 18th century farmhouse with a private pool, set in 20 tranquil acres of olive, cherry and almond groves only 7km from the unspoilt Puglian coastline. The retreat will offer a truly dedicated teaching experience with a variety of yoga styles including; vinyasa, alignment-based flow, yin, restorative, meditation and yoga nidra. Prices start from £745pp. For more information please see here or should you have any questions or wish to book please contact me.
Weekly Yoga Classes
- Saturday 13th December – Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth: 2pm – 3pm
- Sunday 14th December – Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 14th December – Bliss Restorative @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 3.15pm – 4.15pm
- Thursday 18th December – Revive Yoga @ Down to Earth: 9.45am – 11am
- Monday 22nd December – Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth: 1pm – 2pm
- Thursday 8th January – Revive Yoga @ Down to Earth: 9.45am – 11am
- Thursday 15th December – Revive Yoga @ Down to Earth: 9.45am – 11am
- Sunday 21st December – Move Mindfully & Restore Balance @ Down To Earth Tufnell Park: 3.30pm – 5.30pm
The winter period and all its festivities is a busy time that can sometimes result in us feeling like we’ve no time for ourselves. Yet this is the one time of the year when we probably need to dedicate time to ourself more than any other as our bodily functions often have to work harder than normal and our routine often disappears out the window without us even having the time to realise! This 2 hour workshop is designed to provide a sense of stability and get you back to feeling like you can take on the world again. Over 2 hours we will explore a deep slow flow designed to help you reconnect with your body and your breath. We’ll experience some balancing vinyasa flow and break down the alignment of some of the key poses to help build up the relationship between body and mind once again. All the sequences will be designed to recharge the body from the inside out and we will practice some pranayama flows in order to awaken our energy and find our inner calm. We’ll finish by relaxing completely with a blissful restorative practice to balance and calm the senses, and give us time to set good intentions for the forthcoming new year.
Watch this space for LOTS more workshops coming up soon!
Private Lessons, Small Groups & Corporate Classes
My private classes are created to suit your own personal requirements and can include everything from vinyasa yoga to yoga therapy through to restorative yoga. Each session is personalised to suit your individual needs and wants. If you would like more information on a private session with me then please do contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Small groups and corporate class prices will be dependent on your location and the number of people you would like in your class. As per my private sessions, these can be personalised to suit the style of yoga you would like to practice. If you would like more information or the opportunity to discuss any particular needs please get in touch.