- Spring Yoga Retreat with Clare Dobson and Clive Fogelman: 16th – 23rd May 2015
- Join me, and fellow teacher Clive Fogelman, for a very special 7-night retreat in the beautiful Pugliese countryside of southern Italy. The retreat will be held at the stunning Masseria della Zingara, a charming 18th century farmhouse with a private pool, set in 20 tranquil acres of olive, cherry and almond groves only 7km from the unspoilt Puglian coastline. The retreat will offer a truly dedicated teaching experience with a variety of yoga styles including; vinyasa, alignment-based flow, yin, restorative, meditation and yoga nidra. Prices start from £745pp. For more information please see here or should you have any questions or wish to book please contact me.
Weekly Yoga Classes
- Dynamic Open @ Glow Yoga Fitzrovia: 12.45pm – 1.40pm
- Sunday 10th May: Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 14th June: Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth: 10.30am – 11.30am
- Sunday 21st July: Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth: 10.30am – 11.30am
- Sunday 16th August: Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 23rd August: Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 25th October: Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 22nd November: Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Sunday 13th December: Yang & Yin @ Glow Yoga Covent Garden: 11am – 12.30pm
- Yoga Bum – A workshop designed to get your glutes switched ON! Sunday 10th May 3.30pm – 5.30pm @ Down To Earth
- We sit on our glutes everyday, and yet this is definitely not what they’re best at! The glutes are stabiliser muscles of the hip and play an important role in our overall core strength, and yet they are a part of the body that is regularly under utilised leaving us to pick up the slack elsewhere. Over time this can effect us in our daily lives and leave us with poor posture and performance both on and off the yoga mat. This workshop is designed to teach us how to properly activate the glutes and re-pattern bad habits so that we are able to use them effectively, and with more awareness in our yoga practice and beyond. The physical practice will also reflect the ability to step forward through obstacles in our daily lives. Expect a deep and strong sequencing to literally kick your yoga bum into shape and help you cultivate power you never knew you had. To book in visit Down To Earth Workshops.
Watch this space for LOTS more workshops coming up soon!
Private Lessons, Small Groups & Corporate Classes
My private classes are created to suit your own personal requirements and can include everything from vinyasa yoga to yoga therapy through to restorative yoga. Each session is personalised to suit your individual needs and wants. If you would like more information on a private session with me then please do contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Small groups and corporate class prices will be dependent on your location and the number of people you would like in your class. As per my private sessions, these can be personalised to suit the style of yoga you would like to practice. If you would like more information or the opportunity to discuss any particular needs please get in touch.