- May 7th – 14th 2016: Spring Yoga Retreat in Italy with Clare Dobson & Clive Fogelman
- Escape with us to the beautiful Pugliese countryside of southern Italy for the second of our very special 7-night spring yoga retreats held at the stunning Masseria della Zingara. From the 7th-14th May 2016 let yourself slow down and take some time out of life at this charming 18th century farmhouse with a private pool, set in 20 tranquil acres of olive, cherry and almond groves only 7km from the unspoilt Puglian coastline. Last year we had an absolutely amazing time with a fantastic group of yogis – come and join us in 2016 for the most wonderful of weeks. Led by Clive & Clare, the retreat offers a truly dedicated teaching experience with a variety of yoga styles including; vinyasa, alignment-based flow, yin, restorative, candlelit meditation and yoga nidra. A variety of massage treatments will also be available on request. Prices start from £795pp and include accommodation, transfers to and from Bari airport, delicious locally-sourced food and drink, and at least 2 yoga classes a day. To book in please email me.
Weekly Yoga Classes
- Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth, Tufnell Park: 8.15pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday 10th January, 3.30 – 6pm @ Down To Earth: Finding Equilibrium; A Yin & Yang Exploration – £30
- The New Year is a time to take stock; reflect on our health, replenish our energy, and set intentions and resolutions. Yet though we often feel like we have an obligation to jump into it full swing, we must remember that it’s still winter; it’s still a time of year that requires us to conserve our strength ready for the outburst of life, energy and opportunity in spring. This workshop will assist us in cultivating a balance between the go-getting aspect of the New Year and the calm, reflective focus that we need in order to make better decisions, allowing any resolutions we make to be made with wisdom and patience. We will melt into the body using the inwardly focused practice of yin, holding supported poses for a longer amount of time, allowing us to experience a softening of both our physical and mental state. This will then be translated into a slow and mindful vinyasa practice designed to assist us in bringing our mind and body together as one. Each sequence will carefully lead us to a key pose, where we will once again meet the balance of yin, giving us time to experience and accept both the movement and moment fully. We will finish with a long guided savasana followed by tea and cake!
- Sunday 31st January, 3 – 5.30pm @ Yoga On The Lane: Stepping Into Strength; A Glutes Workshop – £30
- Glutes! We sit on them every day and yet this is definitely not what they’re best at! The glutes are stabiliser muscles of the hip and play an important role in our overall core strength, and yet they are a part of the body that is regularly under utilised leaving us to pick up the slack elsewhere. Over time this can effect us in our daily lives and leave us with poor posture and performance both on and off the yoga mat. This workshop is designed to teach us how to properly activate the glutes and re-pattern bad habits so that we are able to use them effectively, and with more awareness in our yoga practice and beyond. Physically the workshop will be strong but mindful, giving us tools to cultivate power from within. Energetically, the physical practice will also reflect the ability to step forward through obstacles in our daily lives, perfect for keeping our motivation up and our fears and anxiety down as we move further into the new year.
Watch this space for LOTS more workshops coming up soon!
Private Lessons, Small Groups & Corporate Classes
My private classes are created to suit your own personal requirements and can include everything from vinyasa yoga to yoga therapy through to restorative yoga. Each session is personalised to suit your individual needs and wants. If you would like more information on a private session with me then please do contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Small groups and corporate class prices will be dependent on your location and the number of people you would like in your class. As per my private sessions, these can be personalised to suit the style of yoga you would like to practice. If you would like more information or the opportunity to discuss any particular needs please get in touch.