- May 7th – 14th 2016: Spring Yoga Retreat in Italy with Clare Dobson & Clive Fogelman
- Escape with us to the beautiful Pugliese countryside of southern Italy for the second of our very special 7-night spring yoga retreats held at the stunning Masseria della Zingara. From the 7th-14th May 2016 let yourself slow down and take some time out of life at this charming 18th century farmhouse with a private pool, set in 20 tranquil acres of olive, cherry and almond groves only 7km from the unspoilt Puglian coastline. Last year we had an absolutely amazing time with a fantastic group of yogis – come and join us in 2016 for the most wonderful of weeks. Led by Clive & Clare, the retreat offers a truly dedicated teaching experience with a variety of yoga styles including; vinyasa, alignment-based flow, yin, restorative, candlelit meditation and yoga nidra. A variety of massage treatments will also be available on request. Prices start from £795pp and include accommodation, transfers to and from Bari airport, delicious locally-sourced food and drink, and at least 2 yoga classes a day. To book in please email me.
Weekly Yoga Classes
- Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth, Tufnell Park: 8.15pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday 29th November: Vinyasa Flow @ Down to Earth, Tufnell Park: 10.30am – 11.30am
- Thursday 3rd December: Vinyasa Flow @ Triyoga, Soho: 6.15am – 7.15am
- Thursday 10th December: Vinyasa Flow @ Triyoga, Soho: 6.15am – 7.15am
- Thursday 17th December: Vinyasa Flow @ Triyoga, Soho: 6.15am – 7.15am
- Thursday 24th December: Vinyasa Flow @ Triyoga, Soho: 6.15am – 7.15am
- Thursday 31st December: Vinyasa Flow @ Triyoga, Soho: 6.15am – 7.15am
- Saturday 9th January: Vinyasa Flow @ Glow Yoga, Covent Garden: 10.30am – 11.30am
- Saturday 28th November, 3-5.30pm @ Yoga On The Lane: Winter Warrior – £25
- The season of winter, and its associated festivities, has the ability to put our bodies and minds under a lot of stress, but with the right tools and mindset we can make winter welcoming so that we are able to fully embrace each moment of it. Inspired and influenced by years of personal immunity and energy struggles that have been managed with yoga, Clare will lead a workshop that will look to build strength in the physical body while improving the immune system. We will melt into the body with yin in order to prepare us for a strong but mindful flow designed to build fire from within and help empower the mind. Finally we will explore some pranayama and visualisation techniques to help combat any winter blues and awaken our inner glow.
- Sunday 13th December, 3.30-6pm @ Down To Earth: Yoga Pose Clinic #2: Warriors – £30
- 1, 2, 3, humble, flying, reverse… is there any end to all the possibilities that come from the warrior group of poses? The warriors frequently make up a good portion of any vinyasa flow class and there are so many options within each one that it can be hard to know all the breakdowns and options, never mind know whether you’re doing the basics correctly. This workshop will explore the poses in detail and look at the some of the benefits and modifications that are available within each one. We will also look at how best to flow in and out of each pose with strength and ease, giving you the opportunity to concentrate on being able to enjoy the breath and move more confidently through your practice.
Watch this space for LOTS more workshops coming up soon!
Private Lessons, Small Groups & Corporate Classes
My private classes are created to suit your own personal requirements and can include everything from vinyasa yoga to yoga therapy through to restorative yoga. Each session is personalised to suit your individual needs and wants. If you would like more information on a private session with me then please do contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.
Small groups and corporate class prices will be dependent on your location and the number of people you would like in your class. As per my private sessions, these can be personalised to suit the style of yoga you would like to practice. If you would like more information or the opportunity to discuss any particular needs please get in touch.